11.15.2016

I was wrong. That was my fault.


It feels good to say 'I was wrong. That was my fault.'

There is something so freeing about owning up to conflict that I have created,
even very minor incidences that mean nothing in the long run.

The other person involved with me suddenly feels free of any doubt in their mind
about their participation, about their possible co-creation in the matter.

It solves the conflict almost immediately thus clearing tense and
tight energetic space and creating fluidity once again.

The emotional environment becomes soft and
smoothe and a fresh start is possible

Ezee pezee if we only have the inner strength and
maturity to take the risk which is really no risk at all.

There is only everything to gain.

In love with you,
Aniel Lia Love



photo credit: unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment